“As a small business owner myself, the necessity of what I call “customer amazement” instead of just “customer satisfaction” is imperative to building a healthy and sustainable business. Without a doubt building a home with Trinity embodied that exact spirit.”
David E. Crenshaw
1. Does my home come with a warranty?
The builder will provide a one year warranty on the construction of the home. This includes defects that occur within the first year. Cosmetic items are not covered under the one year warranty.
2. How long will it take to build my home?
The length of time it takes to build a home depends on the size of the home and the time of year that the construction starts. Many factors play a role on the estimated time of completion, and some of these factors are beyond our control, such as the availability of materials, making timelines, and the weather, to name a few. Generally it takes 4-6 months.
3. Do you only build select plans or can I make modifications, or even start from scratch on a plan specific to my needs?
We have many designs we have built. We can build these homes as they are, or make modifications to them or we also have the capability to draw custom plans in-house. We are also happy to work with architects should the need arise.
4. How is the buyer involved in the process?
Once your contract is signed you can leave the building to us. You have our assurance that your site will be supervised by us regularly. What we will need most from you is your finishing selection i.e. brick, cabinets, plumbing and light fixtures, flooring, paint and landscape selections.
5. Will I have a schedule as to when selections will be needed?
This will be given to you upon signing a contract and will be listed by priority as to when it will be needed. In this list will be the suppliers’ contact names and telephone numbers to schedule appointment times.
6. After closing, how do we get a hold of you for warranty matters?
A detailed list of our suppliers and sub-contractors is provided on our website. You will have our contact information as well, and we will help schedule any warranty items that arise.
7. Can you provide references as to overall satisfaction with the construction process and finished product?
We would be very happy to provide you with references of clients we have built for in the past. Read some real client testimonials.